Part-time church administrator for First Baptist Church, Robersonville. 15 to 20 hours per week. Pay according to experience. For more information contact Al Cochran at 252-661-2968.
The Communications Specialist, a 20 hour/week church staff position, will serve as the chief storyteller to support and promote the mission, identity, and programs of Oakmont Baptist Church to members and the public through the creation and distribution of printed and digital messages such as web content, social media, brochures, news releases, and other documents.
- Oversees and produces, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and/or print promotional and communication materials for the church.
- Ensures that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the church and/or brand.
- Plans, prepares, and distributes original promotional content such as articles, flyers, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the church.
- Maintains web content including messaging and graphics.
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on church milestones and activities such as church goals and projects; community service activities; and other programs.
- Designs thematic materials in both print and digital formats to support messages and purpose of church programming. This will include Sunday themes, Retreats, Workshops, Events, and other materials such as annual reports, handbooks, guides and orientation materials.
- Arranges for photography, graphic design and message content for special events, programs such as special worship services, children’s programs, VBS, conferences, youth events, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud products including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premier Pro.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in related field required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, graphic design, English or other related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience, preferred, in marketing, publications, communications, or a related field.
- Prior experience in Digital content development.
- 1-2 years in Web content design and maintenance.
- Prior experience in video production and graphic design.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
To apply, send a letter of introduction and resume to Mrs. Nikki Carlyle at email@example.com
Winterville Baptist Church, a multi-generational church, is seeking a part-time Worship Music Leader for our blended worship service on Sundays.
- Strong vocal and acoustic guitar skills
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organization skills
- Experience as the lead singer/guitar player in a praise team, including selecting music and leading rehearsals
- Able to read chord charts and lead sheets
- Have an active commitment of faith in Jesus Christ
- Have a desire to serve Christ through our church and its community ministries
Primary Job Duties:
- Lead the Praise Team in contemporary worship songs, during our weekly Sunday morning service at 10:15 AM. (Our worship service also includes traditional hymns and choir, which are led by other music staff.)
- Lead weekly Praise Team rehearsals
- Estimated hours of work are 6-8 hours/week
This is a year-round position which will report to the Pastor and work closely with the Pastor, Music Coordinator, Adult Choir Director, and the Music and Worship Committee. The salary will be commensurate with experience and educational level. A background check and drug screen is required.
If you feel called to join us in our vision of becoming like Jesus – connecting, growing, serving, and going, please submit your complete curriculum vitae (detailing all of your church and non-church work experience and educational qualifications) via email to Janet Rollins, Chairman, Search Committee.
PART-TIME (Salary TBD)
Location: Jamesville, NC
Jamesville First Baptist Church, Jamesville, North Carolina is prayerfully seeking a Bi-Vocational Pastor. We are a small church in Northeastern North Carolina averaging about 45 attendees each Sunday. Candidates must adhere to the Baptist Faith and Message, 2000.
- Conduct two worship services on Sunday and one on Wednesday.
- Lead the church in the ordinances of Communion and Baptism.
- Visit members and prospects.
- Perform wedding ceremonies; conduct funerals.
- Help train the church in spreading the Gospel.
Contact: Robert Lytle