Oakmont Baptist Church in Greenville, NC is seeking full-time (35 hours/week), qualified candidates with 3-5 years experience for our Business Administrator position. Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Budget analysis and summary
- Accounts Payable
- Preparing payroll (including federal payroll tax returns as well as State withholding)
- Financial statements
- Maintain sick leave and vacation calendars
- Maintain proper insurance (vehicles, drivers, etc.)
- Duties as part of ministry teams
Interested candidates please email Nicole Carlyle your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 2, 2019. Position is estimated to begin February 1, 2020.
Winterville (NC) Baptist Church is prayerfully seeking a full-time pastor to lead and equip us to build the Kingdom in our community. Our church is 211 years old and has a blended worship style. We are affiliated with the South Roanoke Baptist Association, the NC State Baptist Convention, the Southern Baptist Convention, and the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. Applicants should have at least five years of pastoral experience, and a master’s degree (e.g., M.Div. or Th.M.) from a seminary is preferred. Interested candidates who feel God is leading them to minister in a small, but rapidly growing town within ten miles of East Carolina University and a major medical center may send a cover letter, personal statement, and a detailed CV to email@example.com by 30 June 2019.
Winterville Baptist Church, a multi-generational church, is seeking a part-time Worship Music Leader for our blended worship service on Sundays.
- Strong vocal and acoustic guitar skills
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organization skills
- Experience as the lead singer/guitar player in a praise team, including selecting music and leading rehearsals
- Able to read chord charts and lead sheets
- Have an active commitment of faith in Jesus Christ
- Have a desire to serve Christ through our church and its community ministries
Primary Job Duties:
- Lead the Praise Team in contemporary worship songs, during our weekly Sunday morning service at 10:15 AM. (Our worship service also includes traditional hymns and choir, which are led by other music staff.)
- Lead weekly Praise Team rehearsals
- Estimated hours of work are 6-8 hours/week
This is a year-round position which will report to the Pastor and work closely with the Pastor, Music Coordinator, Adult Choir Director, and the Music and Worship Committee. The salary will be commensurate with experience and educational level. A background check and drug screen is required.
If you feel called to join us in our vision of becoming like Jesus – connecting, growing, serving, and going, please submit your complete curriculum vitae (detailing all of your church and non-church work experience and educational qualifications) via email to Janet Rollins, Chairman, Search Committee.
PART-TIME (Salary TBD)
Location: Jamesville, NC
Jamesville First Baptist Church, Jamesville, North Carolina is prayerfully seeking a Bi-Vocational Pastor. We are a small church in Northeastern North Carolina averaging about 45 attendees each Sunday. Candidates must adhere to the Baptist Faith and Message, 2000.
- Conduct two worship services on Sunday and one on Wednesday.
- Lead the church in the ordinances of Communion and Baptism.
- Visit members and prospects.
- Perform wedding ceremonies; conduct funerals.
- Help train the church in spreading the Gospel.
Contact: Robert Lytle
Second Baptist Church, Washington, NC is searching for a part-time Music Director. Please contact Stephanie Rose at 252-402-7131 for more information about the position.